Welcome to Long Beach 2, CSEA's Oldest Active Chapter
Your membership and participation in CSEA are essential. By standing together, we can make a difference for classified employees and the students we serve.
Long Beach Chapter 2 represents over 2100 classified employees in the Long Beach Unified School District, the fourth largest school district in the state.
Join us on Facebook
- Register for a Zoom meeting
- Follow our Google Calendar
- Our HOTLINE is (562) 444-8892
Updated: September 27, 2023
MOU Ratification Voting
The Long Beach 2 ratification vote on the Temporary Contracting Out of HVAC Positions MOU - Unit B only will be conducted by online balloting via Balloteer on Thursday, September 28, 2023 starting at 7:00 AM and will close on Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at 7:00 PM.
- The Long Beach 2 ratification vote on the Increased Hours for Instructional Aide - Expanded Learning MOU concluded on September 26, 2023. The MOU passed with a majority of YES votes.
- The Long Beach 2 ratification vote on the Implementation of the Fifth Grade Outdoor Education Program MOU and the Stipend Pay for Yearly Mandatory Training MOU concluded on September 19, 2023. The MOUs for Unit A and Unit B passed with a majority of YES votes.
- Unit B Members, please check your emails on September 28 (including your SPAM folders) from "Chapter 2 Communications" for the MOU Ratification Notice which will contain your unique voting credentials, instructions, and other important information.