Welcome to Long Beach 2, CSEA's Oldest Active Chapter
Your membership and participation in CSEA are essential. By standing together, we can make a difference for classified employees and the students we serve.
Long Beach Chapter 2 represents over 2100 classified employees in the Long Beach Unified School District, the fourth largest school district in the state.
- Join us on Facebook
- Register for a Zoom meeting
- Follow our Google Calendar
- Our HOTLINE is (562) 444-8892
Updated: November 30, 2023
CSEA Focus Magazine - The Power of Unity and Appeals
With the close of 2023 quickly approaching, we are excited to bring you the November/December issue of Focus magazine. It has been a truly successful and inspiring year for our union, and we are thrilled to wrap it up by highlighting the accomplishments of our members and those who support them.
- The Power of Unity and Appeals: Demarco Rotan-Mitchell was blindsided when he received a termination notice from the Long Beach Unified School District. Read about how CSEA fought alongside him and the resources available to members in similar situations.
- Celebrating Hard Fought Victories: Learn about the CSEA-sponsored bills signed into law by the governor and more updates in From the Capitol.
- Hear from Association President Adam Weinberger with updates on CSEA’s vision for culture and the future of culture in the organization.