Welcome to Long Beach 2, CSEA's Oldest Active Chapter
Your membership and participation in CSEA are essential. By standing together, we can make a difference for classified employees and the students we serve.
Long Beach Chapter 2 represents over 2100 classified employees in the Long Beach Unified School District, the third largest school district in the state.
Join us on Facebook
- Register for a Zoom meeting
- Follow our Google Calendar
- Our HOTLINE is (562) 444-8892
Updated: May 25, 2023
Celebrate CSEW May 21-27, 2023
Each May, California salutes the important contributions of classified school employees during Classified School Employee Week (CSEW). This year, we are celebrating the theme Classified Professionals: Indispensable, Inspiring & Invincible.
- Martha Jenkins, Instructional Aide-Special at Cabrillo High School, was named the Classified Employee of the Year at the May 19 Classified Celebration at the Teacher Resource Center (TRC). Link to the LBUSD website HERE.
- May 22, 2023|Long Beach Chapter 2
Negotiations UpdateInformational meeting for Unit A & B Effects of Layoff MOU via Zoom on June 1.
- April 17, 2023
CSEA Town Hall MeetingsJoin CSEA state leaders at a Town Hall event near you to hear about the state of our union.
- March 20, 2023|Long Beach Chapter 2
Health and Benefits Committee (HBC) UpdateLatest update: March 20, 2023
- February 24, 2023|Long Beach Chapter 2
Notices and Other DocumentsNew document from the Administrator (02/24/2023)